Firstly congratulations and welcome to Marmaris Beach Weddings! We understand it can be quite overwhelming to plan a wedding abroad so we have tried to make our process as straight forward as possible. Here is a little guide to the next steps of planning and booking your wedding with us.
- Step 1: Choose a venue and package and decide if you would like to add on a reception party and meal & any extras.
- Step 2: Choose a date for your wedding
- Step 3: Pay a Save the Date deposit or a 20% deposit to secure your wedding package. All deposits as received through a UK bank account showing full proof of payment.
- Step 4: Receive your booking confirmation and start planning for your special day.
- Step 5: Receive documentation from us 5 months before your wedding date to complete an affirmation form each and have it sworn and signed by a solicitor and legalised by the UK government online.
- Step 6: Receive a checklist from us to fill in to make sure all requirements are met before you fly out for your wedding holiday and arrange a date for your pre wedding meeting.
- Step 7: Fly out for your wedding holiday and carry out your pre wedding meeting where you will be taken to the marriage office to process your documents and to the florist to choose your bouquet. You will receive an itinerary of your wedding day and outstanding payment for your wedding will be due at your pre wedding meeting.
- Step 8: RELAX & ENJOY your wedding holiday until your special day!
Overseas weddings have become remarkably popular over the years and due to Marmaris being one of the most popular tourist attractions, it is the most sought after location for beach weddings.
Marmaris Beach Weddings can provide Fully İnclusive, Semi İnclusive or Ceremony Only services depending your budget and what you desire. Your wedding can be as casual or formal as you wish.
We have a selection of beaches and clubs that we organise our weddings at, the most popular ones being; Marmaris Beach, İcmeler Beach, Adakoy Beach and Hisaronu, Marmaris. Within these beaches we have hotels and clubs that we work with, for use of their space and facilities for our ceremonies and reception.
We also have a selection of boats and yachts for wedding ceremonies and receptions or simply to use for arrival to your wedding destination which is a breathtaking entrance for our special couples.
Please have a browse through our packages to see the venues and settings available. Some of our settings will be stated as ‘exclusive’ which means that there is an extra excess fee for this setting.
At Marmaris Beach Weddings nothing is impossible so if you have a venue, setting or theme in mind that we may not offer please let us know and we can customise your package to suit.
The founder-partners Mehmet Yoruk & Donna Kocak are seasoned travel professionals who are both certified wedding planners. After working with a leading wedding company in the UK for many years, Donna decided to utilize her expertise by joining forces with Mehmet in their own company, Marmaris Beach Weddings, registered under the name of Memfis Organisation (TC CRN No: 34958).
Marmaris Beach Weddings was established ten years ago and as a dedicated event planning company, the company ONLY specialises in weddings in Marmaris. Being local in Marmaris means that our dedicated team has knowledge of all venues that are suitable for each individual wedding and no third parties are involved. We offer a range of full-service, affordable wedding packages to suit all tastes and budgets. Unlike most wedding companies, our packages are fully-inclusive so there are no hidden costs and are designed to fit in with your wedding holiday even if all arrangements for flights and accommodation are booked separately.
Our team of full-time English speaking event planners will arrange every detail – legal requirements, venue, food & beverage, bridal bouquets, accommodation and can also arrange private consultations with you in Turkey, UK or Europe to discuss your event. Once you have booked with us, on arrival to Marmaris, you will carry out your pre wedding meeting, which will only take 2 hours maximum, and then you can relax and enjoy your holiday until your special day.
Being a Marmarıs based team, we have developed a strong relationship wıth a selectıon of the best venues in Marmaris. Our venues are chosen on the terms of location, accessibility, service quality and privacy.